Looking for the first step in working with scuba as a career? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program.
*This price does not include PADI materials or equipment rental. Please contact us for further details. IE and instructor application fees are not included. They need to be paid directly to PADI.
Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their diving. You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
What does this qualification mean to me?
As a PADI Divemaster you’ll be a member of PADI, the world’s largest and most respected diver training organization. As a PADI Member you receive regular mailings of information, standards changes and industry alerts in addition to ‘The Undersea Journal’.
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorized to:
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Teach PADI Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing a PADI Emergency First Response Instructor Course.
2 or 4 weeks
- 18 years old.
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- A PADI Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers. Egyptian residents are entitled to 30% discount.