Get the full career experience! Doing the Vocational Career Training Course you will not only become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) and be PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) prepared. You also get to teach real students. Assisting and helping in courses, as well as instructing your own, will give you an insight into the life of a PADI Pro and how the dive industry works.
*This price does not include PADI materials or equipment rental. Please contact us for further details. IE and instructor application fees are not included. They need to be paid directly to PADI.
- Instructor Preparation Course (IDC-Prep).
- PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) Unlimited FREE Speciality Instructor training for life .
- Compressor Maintenance and Retail Skills .
- PADi Enriched Air Instructor and Gas Blender .
- PADI Emergency First Response (EFR) .
- Instructing Open Water and Advanced Course .
- Retail/business workshop
What does this qualification mean to me?
Learning and diving with the first Career Development Centre in Sharm, you will gain from the wealth of our experience in the dive industry. This course also gives you a real head start in becoming a valuable dive centre employee.
- Be certified as a PADI Divemaster (DM) or a PADI Assistant Instructor (AI) or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization for at least six months.
- Be at least 18 years old .
- Be certified as a diver for at least six months .
- Have 60 logged dives that include experience in night, deep and navigation diving to participate in the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). You’ll need 100 logged dives to take the PADI Instructor Exams (IE).
- Have proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months. The PADI Emergency First Response (EFR) course meets this requirement .
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months .
IDC schedule 2015
|IDC Prep||11th Feb||8th April||3rd June||26th Aug||19th Nov|
|AI||14th Feb||11th April||6th June||29th Aug||22nd Nov|
|OWSI||17th Feb||14th April||9th June||1st Sept||25th Nov|
|EFRI||23rd Feb||20th April||15th June||7th Sept||1st Dec|
|IE||24th & 25th Feb||21st & 17th April||16th & 17th June||8th & 9th Sept||2nd & 3rd Dec|
|SPECIALTIES||26th Feb||23rd April||18th June||10th Sept||4th Dec|