This course will bring you in an exciting new diving world : the Technical Diving World.
After this course, you will be able to make long dives without decompression with gas changes, dives with decompression and dives with accelerated decompression using air and EANX, till maximum depth of 50 meters. You will learn the proper techniques, equipment requirements, and hazards of tec diving and how to prepare yourself and to be able to react in front of emergency. This course can be taken as one full throttle course of 6-9 days from Deep Diver up to Tec50, or can be cut in three sections of 2-3 days, so in Tec40, Tec45 and Tec50.
– Full Course to Tec50 : 1000 euros*
– Tec45 + Tec50 : 800 euros
– Tec40 Diver only: 300 euros
– Tec45 Diver upgrade: 400 euros
– Tec50 Diver upgrade: 500 euros
– Student Kit & Manuals : 50 euros
– Certification Fee : 35 euros (for each level)
2-3 days per section
– Deco cylinder(s) and oxygen regulator(s) (provided during training)
– Twinset with wing and backplate (optional for Tec40)
– Deco buoy and reel
– Minimum age: 18 years.
– Minimum of 100 logged dives (20 with EANx, 25 deeper than 18 meters, 15 deeper than 30 meters).
– PADI Advanced Open Water, PADI Rescue Diver (not required for Tec40 and Tec45), PADI Enriched Air Diver and PADI Deep diver or equivalent.
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.